1. PICTURE DAY TOMORROW! Wednesday 7/13 8AM for individual (or buddy) photos and 9AM for team photo. No official practice tomorrow.
2. DUAL MEET: Please sign up your swimmer for the dual meet in Orland against Oroville tomorrow and be sure to sign up for a job (set up, timer, ribbon table, runner, and tear down help needed) in Swiptopia as well. We super duper need and appreciate your help Otter Family. 💙 🦦 Meet entries will close by 11AM tomorrow.
3. POTLUCK DINNER: The end of year Awards dinner is on August 3rd, location to be decided. Please be sure to attend and let us know if you would like to join the board so we can vote and pick our new board that day. Sign ups for Awards pot luck dinner in Swimtopia.
4. NVALS- as communicated at the lawn meeting last night, be on the lookout for carb load dinner put luck sign ups in Swimtopia as well as donations for yogurt bar breakfast for the NVAL swimmers the Thursday before NVALS. We have 25 swimmers signed up and I would like all shirt sizes by this Friday July 15 to ensure your child will have a spirit shirt for NVALS. If anyone would like to stay at the Red Lion hotel let us know by end of day tonight to reserve a discounted room rate for you. Thank you.
5. QUINCY- thank you parents for signing up for the team dinners Friday and Saturday nights for Quincy this weekend! There's still room to join the swim meet. Please let us know if you have any questions.