Congratulations and welcome to the Orland Otters Swim Team family! We believe that parents play a crucial role to the success of the team. Parents serve as role models and their children emulate their behavior and attitude. Be aware of this and strive to be positive role models. Most importantly, show good sportsmanship at all times toward coaches, officials, opponents, and the swimmers. But above all…the most important thing you can do as the parent of a swimmer is to love and support your child, both in and out of the pool. This support is a key factor in fostering a love of the sport as well as contributing to the child's individual success in the pool.
By registering your child, you agree to pay for the following:
- This fee helps to pay for pool and rental fees, coaches salaries, awards, equipment and more!!
- $150 registration fee per swimmer ($99.25 to Orland Otters + $50.75 USA Swimming & Sierra Nevada Swim Individual membership)
- $121 registration fee per swimmer ($99.25-Orland Otters + $21.75 USA Swimming & Sierra Nevada Swim Flex membership
- $107.25 registration fee per swimmer ($99.25-Orland Otters + $8.00 USA Swimming & Sierra Nevada Swim Outreach* membership)
- * If you qualify for Cal Works, Covered California, Homeless Coalition, Individual Free Lunch School Program, Section 8 Housing, or SNAP you will pay a reduced rate of $8 for the USA Swimming & Sierra Nevada membership. Please bring proof of eligibility to registration.
- $150 volunteer deposit (details below)